Ever found that getting to grips with car tax can be a little, well, taxing? If so, we can sympathise. As you may or may not know, every car needs to be registered for road tax, but not every car needs to pay road tax.
In this handy guide, we walk you through everything you need to know when it comes to electric and hybrid car tax, covering the following topics:
- Do you need to pay road tax on electric cars?
- Do you need to pay road tax on hybrid cars?
- How is road tax calculated?
- Hybrid car road tax rates
- Premium rate road tax
- What are the tax benefits of owning an electric car in the UK?
- Will tax relief on electric cars change in the future?
- Frequently asked questions
So, when it comes to taxing your hybrid or electric car, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.