When it comes to car categories and best of lists, it’s common to hear about the fastest, the most powerful, the most practical, and the most luxurious vehicles on the market, but what if you want a car that’s just downright incredibly comfortable? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A COMFORTABLE CAR
Being comfortable in a car means something different for every person and what is comfy for one, might not be for the other. So before you buy a vehicle, always take the time to see if it is right for you. It’s a good idea to:
- See if you can get in and out of the car comfortably
- Test the driver’s seat, with note to the steering wheel placement, and, leg and headroom
- Consider the seat and cabin materials and whether they meet your expectations
- Take a moment to sit in the back to see if it’s also comfy
- Check out the car’s practicality and boot space, a point which can add and detract from comfort, particularly for families
- Take the car for a test drive if you can, paying attention to how quiet it is, how smooth the journey is, and how refined it feels in general
TOP 10 MOST COMFORTABLE CARS TO DRIVE
Typically, the most comfortable cars are usually also the most luxurious, from the range topping vehicles by premium marques, such as Mercedes-Benz, to entire fleets by truly exclusive brands like Rolls-Royce. We’ve tried to carefully steer this list so it’s not just a best of the best of such luxury motors. Of course, there are a number of these cars (rightly) on this list, but we’ve also included what we think is the most comfortable supermini, SUV, 4×4, and family car for example. So please, read on to see our top 10 most comfortable cars to drive.