When it comes to making small cars, the big German auto manufacturers produce some of the best, most recognisable vehicles in the class. Expect solid build quality and magnificent engineering, from renowned brands like Volkswagen, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, and Audi.
7 REASONS TO BUY A SMALL CAR
Small cars have a lot of big selling points and a whole load of advantages, particularly when it comes to driving in a big city. If you’re not sure whether this class of car is right for you, check out some of the points below and see if they can help you make a decision. Usually, small cars:
- Are more affordable with a low cost starting price
- Have lower running costs, with good miles per gallon (MPG) and cheap insurance
- Are very agile and easy to manoeuvre
- Have compact dimensions that allow you to park in smaller parking spaces
- Can be good fun to drive
- Are great for young and new drivers, helping to build confidence through their ease of use
- Are usually more spacious, practical, and comfortable than the ‘small’ tag suggests
TOP 10 BEST SMALL GERMAN CARS
When it comes to the best small cars made by German manufacturers, you can usually expect a little something extra and above. Typically, such vehicles enjoy premium styling, great build quality, reliability, and a certain level of luxury. They’re often very popular too, with lots of great new and used deals available. Read on and discover our top 10 best small German cars.