SUVs continue to hold the car market in their grip with all-new models and brand-new nameplates coming to the forecourt, adding more choices and variations for drivers in a hotly contested domain. To help you sort through all the different models available, here are ten of the best sports utility vehicles introduced in 2021.
WHY SUVS ARE SO POPULAR
Sports utility vehicles are one of the most popular types of cars on today’s market, offering buyers a wide variety of shapes and sizes, from spacious seven-seaters, to compact crossovers. It’s easy to see the appeal of SUVs, after all they offer:
- A raised ride height with a commanding view of the road
- Excellent levels of practicality, with a large boot and lots of handy storage cubbies
- Brilliant towing capabilities
- The option of four-wheel drive for extra traction in adverse weather and for going off-road
- Great safety features and useful equipment, such as autonomous emergency breaking (AEB) and rear parking sensors
- A spacious cabin with room for adults to sit comfortably in the front and back
- Convenience for families, making it easy to install and remove car seats
- A good selection of powertrains, with petrol, diesel, hybrid, and all-electric models available
THE TOP 10 BEST SUVS RELEASED IN 2021
When it comes to the new sports utility vehicles, there are lots of excellent options to choose from, as well as some exciting new brands. Read on to discover the top 10 best SUVs released in 2021.