Executive cars cost a little more compared to other vehicle types on the market, but for that extra money they offer premium appeal and a touch of class that suits such a lifestyle. They also project a strong image when used as a company car. Commute to work in one of the best executive vehicles and you’ll take on the rush hour traffic in style, arriving at work feeling the part and ready to go.
REASONS TO BUY AN EXECUTIVE CAR
Executive cars straddle a fine line between two opposing ideals; balancing luxury and affordability. They have to be cheap to run for use as a company car, and refined and comfortable for commutes through the city and longer motorway journeys. Typically, they also offer
- An enjoyable driving experience
- Good performance, drawing on speed when needed
- Fuel efficiency and low C02 emissions
- Strong residuals, retaining value on the used car market
- A plush cabin with high-quality materials
- Plenty of high-tech equipment and the latest safety kit
- A wide range of engines allowing you to pair the right fuel consumption to power ratio for your needs
- Stylish streamlined looks that will mark your arrival wherever you go
TOP 10 BEST EXECUTIVE CARS FOR COMMUTING
To give you extra peace of mind and security whilst commuting to work, all of the cars on this list have scored an impressive five out of five stars in rigorous Euro NCAP safety tests. Please, read on to find out our top 10 best executive cars for commuting.