Motors.co.uk are giving away five pairs of tickets to the sensational FIA World Rallycross Championship as it lands in Britain for the first time on Saturday 24th May.
Enter now for the chance to win free entry to the star-studded event at Lydden Hill circuit in Kent.
Set to be an action-packed extravaganza bursting with high-octane entertainment and featuring a stunning line-up of turbocharged machines that accelerate to 60mph faster than an F1 car, it’s one not to be missed.
Enter now on our Facebook page or follow Motors.co.uk on Twitter and tweet the competition message by midday on Monday 19th May.
Terms and Conditions
Motors.co.uk competitions have the following Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions regarding our competitions, please contact our Marketing department on firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- There is only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and must be a resident of the UK.
- The competition is not open to employees associated with Motors.co.uk, and their associated companies or their immediate families.
- Prizes may not be transferred to any other person and there are no cash alternatives or alternative prizes available.
- Winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries.
- A total of five pairs of tickets will be awarded. There will be one winner selected per prize and the winners must respond by midday on Wednesday 21st May.
- Motors.co.uk’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition end date is Monday 19th May 2014. Motors.co.uk reserves the right to close the competition early.
- Adult tickets are priced from just £20 either from the official www.lyddenhill.co.uk website or the ticket hotline on 0844 858 8518 (calls cost 6p per minute plus network extras). Accompanied children under 12 go free.
- Motors.co.uk Ltd is registered in England and Wales under company number 5975777 with registered office at Central House, Leeds Road, Rothwell, Leeds, LS26 0JE. Motors.co.uk Ltd is part of the Manheim Group.