Christmas is drawing ever closer and as the festive spirit spreads across the country lights are being switched on, trees decorated and presents wrapped.
That's why, to celebrate the start of the party season, we're asking which car you would most like to receive as a gift on Christmas day.
To thank you for taking part, we're giving you the chance to win a dual screen in-car DVD player complete with The Lego Movie and Disney's 'Frozen' to help keep the kids entertained throughout the holidays.
Whether it's a stylish SUV to transport the family in safety with a few extra special features, or the roaring high performance sports car you've always wanted, we want to know what your dream car would be this Christmas.
Overlooking running costs such as insurance, tax and how much it would cost to fill the tank (this is just for fun, after all!), if you could wake up to a special gift of your dream car on Christmas day – what would it be?
Enter now for the chance to win, or why not use our Smart Search to find the perfect car for you?
Terms and Conditions
Motors.co.uk competitions have the following Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions regarding our competitions, please contact our Marketing department on email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- In order to enter the competition, entrants must provide a valid email address and by doing so are agreeing to receive regular email communications from Motors.co.uk and carefully selected partners. Should entrants no longer wish to receive emails from Motors.co.uk, they may unsubscribe at any time.
- There is only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and must be a resident of the UK.
- The competition is not open to employees associated with Motors.co.uk, and their associated companies or their immediate families.
- Prizes may not be transferred to any other person and there are no cash alternatives or alternative prizes available.
- In the event of the advertised competition prize being unavailable, Motors.co.uk reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries on Monday 15th December 2014.
- The winner will be notified by email and must respond within seven (7) days of notification. If the winner fails to respond within seven (7) days of notification, the prize may be reallocated by Motors.co.uk.
- Motors.co.uk’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition winner may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity.
- Use of false name or address, for example a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. Motors.co.uk reserves the right to oblige any potential winner to provide documentary proof of their identity, age and address as directed by Motors.co.uk before such person may claim their prize.
- Motors.co.uk shall be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or to modify these rules at any time prior to the closing date.
- Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these rules.
- Competition entries must be submitted by midday on Monday 15th December 2014. Motors.co.uk reserves the right to close the competition early.
- The winner will be announced by Motors.co.uk on or before Thursday 18th December 2014.
- These rules are governed by English law.
- Motors.co.uk Ltd is registered in England and Wales under company number 5975777 with registered office at Central House, Leeds Road, Rothwell, Leeds, LS26 0JE. Motors.co.uk Ltd is part of the Manheim Group.