New research commissioned by Motors.co.uk has revealed that the majority of drivers forget the bulk of their theory knowledge less than one year after passing the test.
Would you pass your theory test if you took it again today? Take our quiz to find out if you're steering in the right direction.
When you've finished, don't forget to share your results and enter our competition for the chance to win a mini Range Rover Evoque ride-on toy AND a £100 Virgin Experience voucher.
Terms and Conditions
Motors.co.uk competitions have the following Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions regarding our competitions, please contact our Marketing department on email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- There is only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and must be a resident of the UK.
- The competition is not open to employees associated with Motors.co.uk, and their associated companies or their immediate families.
- Prizes may not be transferred to any other person and there are no cash alternatives or alternative prizes available. The prize promotion is open to anyone who has taken the theory test on the Motors.co.uk website.
- One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries.
- The prize on offer is a mini Range Rover Evoque worth £399.99 and a £100 Virgin Experience Day voucher. If the advertised prize is unavailable, Motors.co.uk reserves the right to offer an alternative of equal or greater value.
- The competition starts on 10 July and ends at 23.59 on 29 July. Motors.co.uk reserves the right to close the competition early.
- The winning entrant will be notified by email from within 7 days of the close of the promotion.
- The winner must respond in writing by email within 2 (two) weeks of the email notifying them that they have won, confirming their intention to claim the Prize. If the winner does not respond to the email within 2 (two) weeks, the Prize will be forfeited and the Motors judges may re-award the Prize.
- Motors.co.uk cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury, death or disappointment suffered by a nominee, winner, or any party associated with or affected by the competition or competition prizes, including but not limited to, mechanical failures, human error, driving accidents, fines etc.
- Nominees agree to provide reasonable cooperation to Motors and they agree to allow Motors to use their name and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with this competition including but not limited to publication of the winner’s name and photograph on Motors’ websites.
- Motors.co.uk’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winning entry will be selected at random by Motors.co.uk.
- Motors.co.uk Ltd is registered in England and Wales under company number 5975777 with registered office at Central House, Leeds Road, Rothwell, Leeds, LS26 0JE. Motors.co.uk Ltd is part of the Manheim Group.