At Motors.co.uk we're already getting into the spirit of Christmas giving, and what better way to enter the festive season than by offering you the chance to win a full tank of fuel (and then some)?
We all know that Christmas is a time for sharing, but with all those presents to buy a fuel bill is an unwelcome expense. So to help you spend Christmas with the people you love most (and save a little money to boot!) we're giving away a £100 fuel voucher so you can drive home for Christmas on us.
All you have to do for the chance to win is tell us which car you'd most like to wake up to on Christmas day. Oh, and we'd love to know about the gadgets you'd like to have in that car, too!
Whether it's a high-performance luxury machine or a family SUV in festive red, we want to hear what's top of your wishlist this year, so why not share your opinions with us in our short survey?
Overlooking running costs such as insurance, tax and how much it would cost to fill the tank, if you could wake up to any car complete with the latest tech on Christmas day – what would it be?
Enter now for the chance to win, or why not use our Smart Search to find the perfect car for you?
Terms and Conditions
Motors.co.uk competitions have the following Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions regarding our competitions, please contact our Marketing department on firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- In order to enter the competition, entrants must provide a valid email address and by doing so are agreeing to receive regular email communications from Motors.co.uk and carefully selected partners. Should entrants no longer wish to receive emails from Motors.co.uk, they may unsubscribe at any time.
- The prize will be awarded in the form of a £100 Tesco voucher, which can be used to purchase fuel at Tesco petrol stations.
- There is only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and must be a resident of the UK.
- The competition is not open to employees associated with Motors.co.uk, and their associated companies or their immediate families.
- The prize may not be transferred to any other person and there are no cash alternatives or alternative prizes available.
- In the event of the advertised competition prize being unavailable, Motors.co.uk reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries on Wednesday 16th December 2015.
- The winner will be notified by email and must respond within seven (7) days of notification. If the winner fails to respond within seven (7) days of notification, the prize may be reallocated by Motors.co.uk.
- Motors.co.uk’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition winner may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity.
- Use of false name or address, for example a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. Motors.co.uk reserves the right to oblige any potential winner to provide documentary proof of their identity, age and address as directed by Motors.co.uk before such person may claim their prize.
- Motors.co.uk shall be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or to modify these rules at any time prior to the closing date.
- Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these rules.
- Competition entries must be submitted by midday on Wednesday 16th December 2015. Motors.co.uk reserves the right to close the competition early.
- The winner will be announced by Motors.co.uk on or before Friday 18th December 2015.
- These rules are governed by English law.
- Motors.co.uk Ltd is registered in England and Wales under company number 5975777 with registered office at Central House, Leeds Road, Rothwell, Leeds, LS26 0JE. Motors.co.uk Ltd is part of the Manheim Group.