We're giving you the chance to win a £100 Virgin experience day voucher by sharing your smart car hacks with us.
Do you know a trick to make motoring life a little easier? Whether it's buffing up your car's exterior, defrosting in a hurry or navigating on a long journey without a sat nav, let us know your top tips using #smartcarhacks for the chance to win.
Looking for a little inspiration? Check out our collection of smart car hack videos now.
Motors.co.uk competitions have the following Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions regarding our competitions, please contact our Marketing department on firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and must be a resident of the UK.
- The competition is not open to employees associated with Motors.co.uk, and their associated companies or their immediate families.
- Only one entry per person, any additional entries will not be counted in the prize draw.
- The competition is open from Thursday 3rd September 2015 until midnight on Wednesday 30th September 2015.
- To be eligible for the draw, simply follow Motors.co.uk and share your car hack using #SmartCarHacks on Twitter.
- There is one prize of a £100 Virgin Experience Day voucher.
- One winner will randomly selected from all eligible entries.
- The winning entrant will be notified by email within 7 days of the close of the promotion.
- The winner must respond in writing by email within 2 (two) weeks of the email notifying them that they have won, confirming their intention to claim the Prize. If the winner does not respond to the email within 2 (two) weeks, the Prize will be forfeited and the Motors.co.uk judges may re-award the Prize.
- Motors.co.uk’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Motors.co.uk does not take responsibility for any incomplete or indecipherable entries, these will be deemed void. Entries not received – delayed or lost – by the closing date are not at the responsibility of Motors.co.uk
- Prizes may not be transferred to any other person and there are no cash alternatives or alternative prizes available.
- Motors.co.uk reserves the right to amend the prize to an equal or greater value without any prior notice, in the event of circumstance out of reasonable control.
- Nominees agree to provide reasonable cooperation to Motors.co.uk and they agree to allow Motors.co.uk to use their name and/ or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with this competition including but not limited to publication of the winner’s name and photograph on Motors.co.uk websites.
- By entering the competition you hereby agree to be bound by these terms and by not adhering to them will have entries disqualified.
- Motors.co.uk Ltd is registered in England and Wales under company number 5975777 with registered office at Central House, Leeds Road, Rothwell, Leeds, LS26 0JE. Motors.co.uk Ltd is part of the Manheim Group.