We're offering to buy you dinner to celebrate the launch of our brand new advert featuring Hennifer, our two-metre tall headless chicken.
The latest advert follows Mark as he daydreams about the Carfuffle involved in searching for a car for his growing family.
Hennifer carries Mark through a seemingly endless field of cars in a flurry. Fortunately, Mark's partner guides him to Motors.co.uk, where they are able to find the perfect car for them without the Carfuffle by using our unique Smart Search. You can watch the full advert above or read more about the Carfuffle campaign.
To celebrate the release, we're giving you the chance to win a £40 Nandos voucher. To enter, all you need to do is follow Motors.co.uk on Twitter and tweet or re-tweet the competition message before the closing date of Wednesday 12th March.
There may be no such thing as a free lunch, but you could still enjoy dinner on us!
Terms and Conditions
Motors.co.uk competitions have the following Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions regarding our competitions, please contact our Marketing department on email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- There is only one entry per Twitter username.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and must be a resident of the UK.
- The competition is not open to employees associated with Motors.co.uk, and their associated companies or their immediate families.
- Prizes may not be transferred to any other person and there are no cash alternatives or alternative prizes available.
- Winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries.
- There will be one winner selected and the winner must respond within 7 days of confirmation.
- Motors.co.uk’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promotion end date is Wednesday 12th March 2014. Motors.co.uk reserves the right to close the competition early.
- Motors.co.uk Ltd is registered in England and Wales under company number 5975777 with registered office at Central House, Leeds Road, Rothwell, Leeds, LS26 0JE. Motors.co.uk Ltd is part of the Manheim Group.