It's time for a brand new competition! We're giving away two pairs of Sunday tickets to this year's Silverstone Classic festival on Twitter.
Staged at the home of the British Grand Prix, the annual Silverstone Classic (26-28 July) is firmly established as the World’s biggest classic motor racing festival. The festival features a vast aray of family entertainment and petrol-head fun, and is frequented by numerous motoring celebrities as well as special guests.
All you need to do to be entered into the prize draw is follow Motors.co.uk on Twitter (@motorscouk), and retweet the below message before midday on Friday 19th July 2013.
"Follow @motorscouk and retweet to #win @Silverclassic tickets! Ts & Cs apply"
Two winners will be chosen as part of the prize draw on Monday 22nd July 2013. Don't forget, we've got three more pairs of tickets up for grabs on Facebook! Find out more.
In order to enter the competition, entrants must tweet the text above and by doing so are agreeing to gain an entry into the prize draw.
– There is only one entry per twitter username.
– Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and must be a resident of the UK to enter this competition.
– The competition is not open to employees associated with Motors.co.uk, and their associated companies or their immediate families.
– Prizes may not be transferred to any other person and there are no cash alternatives or alternative prizes available.
– In the event of the advertised competition prize being unavailable, Motors.co.uk reserves the right to offer an alternative prize or prizes of equal or greater value.
– Winners will be randomly selected from all valid tweets and retweets.
– There will be two winners selected, and one pair of tickets awarded per winner.
– Winners must respond by Monday 22nd July 2013.
– Motors.co.uk will not accept responsibility for any personal injury.
– Motors.co.uk's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– The competition winner may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity.
– Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. Motors.co.uk reserves the right to oblige any potential winner to provide documentary proof of their identity and age and address as directed by Motors.co.uk before such person may claim their prize.
– Motors.co.uk shall be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or to modify these rules at any time prior to the closing date by publishing any such modification or termination on the Motors.co.uk website.
– Competition end date is Friday 19th July 2013.
– Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these rules.
These rules are governed by English law.
Motors.co.uk Ltd is registered in England and Wales under company number 5975777 with registered office at Central House, Leeds Road, Rothwell, Leeds, LS26 0JE.
Motors.co.uk Ltd is part of the Manheim Group.